close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Went to BPS Sat.

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by bmffishing247, Mar 14, 2005.

1. bmffishing247

bmffishing247 Fishing Is Life!

Wow thats all i could say. this is the first time i have ever been to the store and that place was loaded with people. is it always like that or was it just because of the fishing classic going on. they did have some very good deals going on. i walked in there and it was like a kid in a candy store i tell you what.

There was one thing that toped the day. There was really no place to park so people were just crusing around trying to find parking spots. well after i spent alittle money i decided to go ahead and take my stuff to the truck just to get a break from the large crowd. On my way back into the store i start hearing some yelling. i just glanced around to see what was going on and apparently a guy with his blinker on for a parking spot lost it to another guy who just pulled right in. needless to say both of the parties were exchange some very heated words almot turned into a fist fight. It was kinda amusing in a way.

Jesse

2. It was that busy because of the Classic. I have never been to BPS when it was that bad, so I headed down to the sale last Monday at 9 am. I knew I would miss all the hub-bub and commotion. And obviously, it worked. I walked in, cruised around for about 2 hours, and bought about $150 worth of stuff. Another place to avoid.....Cabela's the weekend before gun season. It's like a bottling compnay in there. Hundreds of folks in a single line snaking through the entire store. Crazy!

Eric