close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Went out for awhile today

Discussion in 'Central Ohio Fishing Reports' started by flathunter, Apr 9, 2004.

1. flathunter

flathunter Mellons mentor

Hit the scioto for a few hrs today. Managed a few small channels on frozen shad. Water has got to warm up a little more for the good action to start, I am chomping at the bit.

2. dip

dip dip

ifn it'll make you feel better i busted a bunch of nice channels biggest goin 8.5#.... ain't it nice the "student" outfishing the "teacher" AS USUAL!!!!!!!!!! :eek: :rolleyes: :D

3. bill_gfish

bill_gfish Well, Gee Whiz!

Yeah, but what my teacher (dip) didn't mention is that he didn't catch that 8.5 on his crappy ol' bait. He practically begged me to come fish with him cuz I had the fresh bait. That fish took a bait no bigger than the end of your thumb. Wait, I drive all the way there, give up my hurrican weather, bring him the bait, and he catches all the nicer fish, ain't right. I guess I have a lot to learn yet. Even brought the bait tonight and got out fished again. Tomorrow I suppose I'll bring the bait to Indian. :rolleyes: I guess I gotta make the has been feel better about himself. :eek:

BiLl

4. flathunter

flathunter Mellons mentor

Hey guys have you been getting your shadz in shallow water? I cant find any.

5. bill_gfish

bill_gfish Well, Gee Whiz!

Jack, all of our waters are shallow. They are in a bay, channel area with boat docks. Usually in the end where the wind is blowing into. I have been snagging them on the bottom. Dip gottem the other day in a throw net. Boat docks are good. Funny thing is we can't find them at all at Loramie.

bilL