close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Went Mountain Biking tonight at West Branch

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by TritonBill, May 17, 2005.

1. Spent an hour mountain biking on the trails at West Branch. These are the trails that start at Rock Springs road ramp. It was my first time riding them and I definately liked the trails. There were some muddy spots but all in all a good workout and fun trails.

Anybody else ride out there?

2. crappielooker

crappielooker The Corn Chucker

you know i do.. lol..
    i looked at that trail on the map..it looks great.. i'm pretty much a roadie anymore since i changed my tires from knobby to slicks.. i'm thinking about just gettin a beater to ride around town in and converted my current bike back to its original intention..
    i'm still trying to get my legs in prime condition still.. it seems like every morning i get the itch to go for spin around the blocks.. it just wakes me up.. :)

3. TimJC

TimJC Carp Angler

same here. I have done 30+ (18 and 15) miles on the Little Miami Bike Trail in the last two weekends. I would have done more last weekend, but I was riding with someone more out of shape than me.

4. rockbass

rockbass Banned

Geezzz Bill, are you afraid of getting a little dirty :confused: ;) :D Aren't all of us fisherman supposed to get into some mud here and there! :p

Just picking on ya! :D

5. I don't mind the mud but it's fun to go fast too! :)

6. crappielooker

crappielooker The Corn Chucker

mud?? thats why they make fenders.. it may look geeky but it sure beats gettin wet back and front.. lol
    went riding to see the people lining up to watch the new star wars today.. maan, those guys are die hard fans.. lol..the rided was pretty good until i almost got killed by a car.. i guess he didn't want to stop at the intersection or in a real hurry.. :rolleyes: i need airhorns on my bike.. :p

7. Never tried mountain biking , but it looks like fun. I ride bmx bikes. I also work at a bike shop. Maybe i'll get a mountain bike eventually. Sounds like you had a good time.

8. I was out there. I was nursing a bad case of the flu. Fishing flu, that is.

40 crappie and a bass. Man, I feel much better!