close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

well we made it to knox on wed

Discussion in 'Central Ohio Fishing Reports' started by Fish4Fun, Sep 17, 2004.

1. Fish4Fun

Fish4Fun Relaxing.

Me and anth went in my boat and Riverwalker and his buddy nate in rivers boat. We didn't have much success but i managed 3 small bass and a crappie, River had 3 or 4 i believe one that was around 1lb think. Anth had that look of dispare as we fished for 5hr and not much fish. Have to get ya out agian when the fishing heats up anth.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. JBJ

JBJ

A bad day of fishing is better than a good day at work...

3. F4F,

I think RW is the official OGF fishin' guide. He'll take anyone (and I mean anyone) fishing, icluding myself. He gave me the results, sorry you didn't have a gang-bustin' day. But like JBJ said, it's better than being at work. Was trying to take the boat out Thursday, but couldn't muster the enthusiasm. I must be trying to rest on my laurels from Clear Fork. I was going to head down to Athens this weekend, and fish Tycoon with a friend of mine but Ivan has all these lakes south and east of here all screwed up. Hope everyone finds time to wet the lines, but be careful.

Eric

4. F4F
    My partner was ready to hang it up before 8:00AM! His trouble is he's been on Erie with me when the eyes' and smallies were going gangbusters,and now he's spoiled.Hopefully he exhibits a little more patience tomorrow up in Michigan(very long walk home).He'll be alright,the salmon will keep him busy while I'm out playing with the bass and walleye's.I measured that one bass,and it went 16" on the nose,I would have to guess a pound or so.I would have weighed it,but my scales are on the bottom of CF! I had a blast down there at Knox,albeit short-lived,I'll get back with you F4F when I get home,and we'll do it again,hopefully the shad will be history by then.
    WP,I'll take "almost" anybody,liberals excluded of course! We'll have to hook-up again too when I get back.Hopefully,JBJ can get the rare day off and make it out with us somewhere.If I don't get the chance to talk to you again before your trip,have a great time,and have a safe trip.We'll all get together for an outing in a couple weeks.I'll keep you all posted on the trip up north when I get the chance.See you all soon.

5. I need some sun glasses bad! lol
    felt like i was still on the water when i was sleeping.
    as soon as some of them shad are gone maybe we can get some more hits.
    nice seeing you and nate River Walker. i had a great day ,it killed my back but it was woth seeing the lake.

6. Fish4Fun

Fish4Fun Relaxing.

nobody ever said fishing was easy anth, like i said pick up cheap pair of polarized from walmart they will work fine. Warpath and jbj your right it is better than being at work. I will probably hit knox once this week and then off to erie friday morning at 4am.

7. RW,

Hope you guys tear them up in MI. I wish I could go. But the wedding is two weeks away and I'm virtually on lockdown. But we'll hook up again, maybe even before I get hitched and go to Hawaii. I just don't know. I'm looking forward to another trip to Erie, for 'eyes or smallies. We could even take my boat up nd fish for smallies if any one else wanted to go. As long as the lake wasn't too bad. And I need a drift sock. Talk to you soon.

Eric

8. JBJ

JBJ

I know someone who can get you hooked up with that drift-sock Warpath. :cool:

You guys enjoy your fishing trips! We'll be waiting with baited breath to see the reports. I'm thinking that Eric will be reporting the BEST catch for this month. ;) He's on a roll and it just keeps getting better. Let's hope his better half doesn't throw him back for not measuring up for the big weigh-in. :p

9. She ain't marryin' me for my good looks! :D

Eric