close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

WEll lookie here.............

Discussion in 'Southwest Ohio Fishing Reports' started by smalliehunter, Apr 12, 2004.

1. smalliehunter

smalliehunter "The Mighty Wing Man"

I leave for a bit and the whole flippin world changes on me!!!! :eek: Great site guys......looks really nice!!!!!! :D

2. Lewis

Lewis ORIGINAL TEAM OGF

Welcome Smalliehunter.
    You have found a new home!

3. fishinchick

fishinchick The 'Chick!!!!

4. catking

catking Banned

Hey smalliehunter !!! Glad to see you check in on us ! Where 's that THARRIS at ;) Nice new site, check it out!! I'll be seeing you guys soon ;) CATKING.

5. smalliehunter

Oh Tharris is somewhere around here....... lurking i would suspect........ :eek: did i just say that??!!! My bad....... :p :p :rolleyes: glad to see you are still around King........

6. THarris

THarris CHASING THE BIG 'UNS

..... but suggesting that I am "LURKING" is just uncalled for! :eek: :rolleyes: :D

This site does look GREAT! I am truly honored to belong here... Hey KING -- did ya really think there was any chance at all that we would not follow you wherever you ended up??? No way, after all -- YOU DA KING!!!

See you out and about soon my friend...

7. THarris

This great new site is not even a week old yet and DA KING is outta the gate with nearly THREE HUNDRED posts already! Sweet...

That is just one of the many reasons why he be DA KING... ;) :D

8. catking

catking Banned

First Re-peat shows up, now Peat himself shows up :D It is REALLY great to see you signed onto the new site THARRIS !!! It would not be the same without the RiverRatPack !!! Hey, by the way, I believe this is going to be a good year for smallies, unlike last season. I watched 2 really big ones the other day down in the river ;) Really Nice ones!! Anyways, this site is a result of 15 members of the OGF Development Team, including myself :D . Gotta have a catman , or you know what will happen with all them "other" fishermen running the show :D Hey, I'm just a small part of it, and its members like you guys who will make this site grow and work. Thanks Buddy, and I'll be seeing you and that freakin smalliehunter soon. CATKING.

9. flathunter

flathunter Mellons mentor

I was wondering wher the rat pack was, glad you guys made it!

10. THarris

The River Rat Pack is proud to belong to the new OGF site!

KING, I hope you are correct regarding the smallies. Last year was DISMAL to say the least! Things just never really turned on and we failed to see the true potential of the spots we had great success at in years past. Unfortunately for us, the cattin was hit or miss as well -- mostly miss -- so we're hoping that picks up too!

We'll see ya out there somewhere.... ;)

11. smalliehunter

Now Mr. I live 5 mins from everywhere in Ohio..........its that moving RV thing again!!!! :D :D ......... Been swamped at work so have not followed the board too much....... but must give you props for a site well done!!!!!!!

12. catking

catking Banned

This site is a result of 16 diffrent guys from all parts of the state. I feel a little lonely, being how I'm way down here in the SW part all by myself :( But hey, I'm DA KING !!! :) Anyways,we all decided to put together a top of the line site for you guys....the fishermen of Ohio. Glad you like it and I'll be seeing the River Rat Pack real soon ;) Gotta run to Lake Lorelei (4 minutes) :cool: DA KING !!!

13. catking

catking Banned

Well, roadman is down here somewhat ;) But he's mopre of a flatlander, belongs up there with the Columbus crew :eek: THE CATKING !!! :D

14. yeah, this site is awesome ...... glad I was told about it while perusing the "old" site .....

15. catking

catking Banned

Glad to see you join the site !!! Beware of the arcade area and the chat room :D Enjoy the site. CATKING :)

16. Perch

Perch Perch Addict

Im down here with ya King.................Neighboor !!

Thresher in Batavia

S

17. catking

catking Banned

Good point Thresher- There is a huge showing from this little neck of the woods on the OGF site. I believe there are about 20-25 guys and gals within 10 minutes of each other. I'm the only member of the OhioGamefishing Team from this area, but roadman is prety close by the way of a crow flying :D Later neighbor :cool: DA KING !!!