close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Well I found a new place....

Discussion in 'Fish on the Fly' started by steelheader007, Apr 8, 2004.

1. ..for people to learn and fish, and become friends!

2. Weclome aboard Tom.

Carl

3. ..I have been ok laid off from my real job, now its fishing time .. lol .. I was curious there just beginning to get crappies out at mogadore, but I was wanting to fish the side channels on Long Lake here anything going on out there these cold spells got the steelhead so screwed up I would imagine like all the other fish too ? :cool:

4. Lewis

Lewis ORIGINAL TEAM OGF

Welcome Tom!

5. tpet96

tpet96 Banned

Welcome Aboard Tom!

6. Glad to see you "found" it Tom. ;) It will be good to read your posts again.

Have hit some nice size crappies and some bluegill at a pond I fish at lunch a some small LM bass out of Antrim a few weeks ago. Haven't really been out "fishing" yet this year to see if anything else has turned on.

7. WHENS THE RIVER CLASS BEGIN?I BEEN WAITIN 2 YRS NOW...... :confused: :rolleyes: :confused:

8. ..Well I have a job interview Friday, and owrkingall weekend, but I may have a job come monday well see! I'm a man of my work just relax... Probly would be better to do it in the early summer so you can wet wade! Or we can go for steelhead in about 2 weeks if they are still around!

9. Maybe We Can Try The Technique N Warm Water Then...just So We Get It Done Before Im Retired To A Wheelchair..... :d :) ;)

10. By your post name, I hope to read postings on Steelhead seeing that it's still somewhat new to me, but it only take the first one to hit and your hooked.
    So far this year I have done the vermillion and rocky rivers and enjoyed the peace and quiet besides the fishing.
    Look forward to your posts.
    Happy Easter,
    JimG

11. ... Hello and I'm glad there is something to be said about fishing in peace and quiet...