close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

well got most of the bathroom done today

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Fish4Fun, Aug 14, 2004.

1. Fish4Fun

Fish4Fun Relaxing.

I have been working on this bathroom for a while started it with tearing out all the drywall on the walls and ceiling and knocking out a wall and adding the whole area were the bathtub is know that used to be the hallway and closet. Got the floor in today new toilet trim most of it. All have to do is finish trim get in the counter top and make up area counter and the doors that will cover the washing machine.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. 2talltim

2talltim Bubby wanna be

Went to lowes today bought $400 woth of unfinished cabinets....brought them home and hung non of them.....sat around watchin movies all day ....man im a lazy @$$.....only 3 weeks to football i have to get my rec. room and bar ready to party

3. Fish4Fun

Fish4Fun Relaxing.

know what you mean, i got most of my rec room done last yr painted all scarlet and gray with some buckeyes stuff on the walls and air hockeye and foosball table. need new couch for it and would like to put in a bar and threw the wall fish tank later.

4. 2talltim

2talltim Bubby wanna be

i started with a bar ended up with a whole kitchenet...ill get some pics. tomorrow, got the big screen, pool table, workout eqip., 2 couches....soon to come half bath and bed room/kids playroom

5. 2talltim

2talltim Bubby wanna be

oh yea forgot the important part ...the tap in the door of the fridge

6. KEGERATOR!!!!!!!!

I need one of those

WEnt to lowe's to buy cabinets :(

just joking

7. 2talltim

2talltim Bubby wanna be

8. Fish4Fun

Fish4Fun Relaxing.

shounds like a nice room 2tall thats what i would like to continue on and do to the rec room we have now that the washer and dryer have been moved upstairs today i am on my way. got back from oshan s/t and moved the washer and dryer up stairs put up a shelf over them and towel holders etc.

9. 2talltim

2talltim Bubby wanna be

Here it is still workin in the kitchen, trim, and my 54" TV still isnt back from repair....you can see the new cabs. just sittin there and a big hole where the tv should be......its gettin there....the bed room and bath are going to be on the other side of that door...part of my 3 year plan :rolleyes:

Attached Files:

• 1.jpg
      1.jpg
      File size:
      35 KB
      Views:
    • 2.jpg
      2.jpg
      File size:
      35.1 KB
      Views:
    • 3.jpg
      3.jpg
      File size:
      32.3 KB
      Views:
    • 4.jpg
      4.jpg
      File size:
      33.1 KB
      Views:
    • 5.jpg
      5.jpg
      File size:
      36 KB
      Views:
  10. Fish4Fun

Fish4Fun Relaxing.

That looks really great man you did good job mine is a ways from that but as you know iam sure. it seems to take forever on some of the projects. when i finish the bathroom, i still have livingroom, kitchen, 2 bedrooms and rest of the rec room to do then re side the house and build a garage. but it sure bets paying the rent to someone else and i can do whatever i want to the place.

11. 2talltim

2talltim Bubby wanna be

thanks alot it been a lot of work.......Yea rent sucks....i would be farther than i am but about 6months ago my sump pump took a crap and i had to pull all the carpet and part of the bar up...to dry out...it wont happen again i bought a 12volt back up pump with an alarm....i dont realy miss the money to much cause i have a lowes card ill put $500 worth of stuff on it buy the time im done with those project i have it payed it off :then ill go get another 500 bucks worth...if i remember to pay a little each week on it

12. Fish4Fun

Fish4Fun Relaxing.

That lowes idea shounds good may have to do that. Ya i have 2 sump pumps and last july not a week after i put all new carpet down in the basement and painted we had all that rain and my pumps failed. i installed 2 new pumps luckly i caught it and only 2ft of my new carpet was wet only the unfinished part of the basement flooded. Also talked to my new insurance company that i have for the house and i now have insurance that covers me if pumps fail kids unplug them you name it, it was cheap and is like a rider i believe. We are with nationwide.

13. get a carter lumber card!!!!!

see me.......hehe

14. Hey Guys if you need some painting done just give me a ring.........330 345 2655..........Rich

15. 2talltim

2talltim Bubby wanna be

im lookin for a carpet person after i dried out my carpet and pad and relayed it the pad streached the carpet has waves in it and the seam needs reironed...i need it streached and tacked...it looks like crap but im not buyin new carpet just want to fix it up....im a carpenter not a carpet expert....how do you tack it to concet?

16. Hey Jerry what kinds of pumps were they ? ...........Rich

17. Fish4Fun

Fish4Fun Relaxing.

They were very old i should have replaced them when i started the basement. they were here when i bought the house now have to good rigid pumps. There was someone on the old site that hooked me up with acarpet guy out of columbus area he did a great job and the price was good also cant remember his name i have to look around for it i will need him agian soon.