Welcome LAND BIG FISH to OGF

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Big Daddy, Nov 20, 2007.

1. Please join me in welcoming "LAND BIG FISH" to Ohio Game Fishing. Check out their ad in the right hand margin. Here's a message from the guys announcing their upcoming sale.

Look for other specials to be posted as they come available, and don't forget to mention OGF when you stop by. Thanks for supporting those who support OGF.

LandBigFish is a new proud sponsor to the OGF website. We opened our new store in the Portage Lakes: Akron, Ohio. It is a 8000 sq feet fishing tackle only store. We feature over 50,000 different brand name fishing products including Zoom, Berkley, Rapala, Reaction Innovations, Lucky Craft, Luhr Jensen, Norman, Gary Yamamoto, Netbait, G.Loomis, Shimano, Daiwa, Powell, Bandit, Gambler, Storm, Michigan Stinger, Reef Runner, AC Shiners, Quantum, Roboworm, Southern Pro, Strike King and many many others. We also have: Live Bait, Rod Repair, and Line Winding. Stop and see us, we promise it will be worth the trip. Visit our store online at:

http://www.landbigfish.com/tacklestore/default.cfm

Our first post is to announce the LandBigFish Thanksgiving/December Sale

***Friday November 23rd until December 23rd

***Use these coupons for great savings! Plus, stop in our store with the answer to this trivia question and receive a free gift. In the somewhat fishing movie: “Grumpy Old Men”, what is the name of the city and state that the movie was based in?

LandBigFish
    3333 Manchester Rd,
    Akron, Ohio 44319.
    (Coventry Town Plaza, same plaza as Harbor Freight Tools)

Mapquest Link to the store: http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.ad...ter+Rd&city=Akron&state=OH&zipcode=44319-1434

Monday 8:30 – 8:00
    Tuesday 8:30 – 6:00
    Wednesday 8:30 – 6:00
    Thursday 8:30 – 8:00
    Friday 8:30 – 5:00
    Saturday 8:30 – 5:00
    Closed Sundays

2. Welcome to OGF I look forward to spending alot of cash in your store

3. I have the coupons and will post them when I get home. The computer system at work will not allow me to download that piece for some reason.

I'll get the coupons posted this evening.

4. ezbite

ezbite the Susan Lucci of OGF

Heyooooooooooo

5. Hetfieldinn

Hetfieldinn Staff Member

I was just out there. They had an OGF sticker on the door.

6. WB185Ranger

WB185Ranger Gotta Love Odie!

Thats so cool! A Big Welcome to the guys at LBF!!! :) WB

7. Welcome. 8000 sq. ft. of fishing gear? Wow, I feel the need for a road trip.

8. Hetfieldinn

Hetfieldinn Staff Member

Here are some pictures of Land Big Fish. This was before they opened the doors for business, and were still stocking the shelves.

Attached Files:

9. Here are the coupons for their upcoming sale. Print them out and tell Jeff and the guys where you got 'em!!!

[​IMG]

REMEMBER!!! Sale begins NOVEMBER 23!!!!

10. Dixie Chicken

Dixie Chicken I AM THE VOICE OF REASON!

Tigger and I have our own version of Black Friday.

We went to Landbigfish.

Great store and great guys. Took advantage of the coupons and did pretty well. If you haven't stopped by yet you should when you get time.
    They have a spot where your club can meet too!

DC

11. Portage Lakes

Portage Lakes OGF Member

My wife and I added LBF to our Black Friday shopping list.

Nice big store with a great selection and very good service. The OGF coupon worked perfect, (Thanks for posting it Big Daddy) and I mentioned that I saw their add on OGF.

PL

12. Welcome to the site.

I was in there last week and they told me about the upcoming sale but I was headed out of town and felt the need to spend some money, so I picked up some Rapalas and a new Daiwa Rod and reel combo. Now I guess I have to go back and spend some more money because now everything I didn't buy is on sale.

Scott

13. Fishers of Men

Fishers of Men Senior Member

I stopped in the Land Big Fish store today in my travels and met the crew. A bunch of fine fellows for sure. They are still stocking but have a HUGE lure selection covering about everything and custom baits. I told them I was from OGF and they were more than happy to honor the coupons. Prices are good and if your in the area, I recommend checking them out.

14. Went there with Dixie on Black Friday. Great store! They have a real nice collection of baits. Baits that I haven't seen before.

By the way........... I bought a Rapala there that caught my biggest walleye of the year! 11.995 lbs The name fits the store!!!!!!!!

Thanks guys!

[​IMG]

15. Congratulations John! I'm realy happy for you!

The name of the store sure fits!

Tight Lines!

16. snag

snag

i to was up there this afternoon,it,s got lots of lures you don,t find at the local places,lots of rubber worms tubes all the bassin type worms down a whole wall,never saw that many varieties in one spot,like tigger said, there,s lures i haven,t even seen in catalogs,there going to get in some electronics after the first of the yr,there,s even a gun shop a few doors away,didn,t get the name of it but they had a lot of stuff in there to..