welcome a new member

Discussion in 'Southwest Ohio Fishing Reports' started by monsterKAT11, Aug 14, 2008.

1. monsterKAT11

monsterKAT11 Team Fatty

finally got my buddy to join

everyone please welcome member "Still_Waters..." to the forum!

this guy is a die hard fisherman, can't even count the times i've taken him out fishing guaranteeing we catch something, fishing all night and getting skunked, yet he still is up for the trip every single time :)

2. monsterKAT11

monsterKAT11 Team Fatty

nope, his name is randy, i've taken him down to the spot a few times, actually dave met him last weekend

3. Welcome to the forum Still_Waters!

4. welcome to the site, good luck, im new to cj lake and its been tuff this summer, but learning. hoping this fall will put me and the smallies mixing it up

5. GMRcatman

GMRcatman I'm Back!

Glad to see you got on Randy! Hope to get to fish with you again sometime soon!

6. anyone up for hitting the spot tonight saturday night. someone call me and let me know. i got ahold of zach he might be down.

7. im planning on hitting cj sat nite, gonna prowl for some bass, smallies i hope, and maybe cats if its slow, see ya there

8. GMRcatman

GMRcatman I'm Back!

Powerstrokethis, Monsterkat11, I will be home tonight and plan on fishing. I could be back as early as 10:30 and maybe as late as 12:30 tonight. I am going to drive straight to the spot from Chicago, so I'll call when I am on my way. I will probably need someone to grab some bait for me. Thanks guys!

9. Ha, took me a while, but I finally found it, how's it going everyone, and thanks for the welcome, and yeah, I do love fishing, I've been doing it since before I could walk, honestly, the only way my dad could go to the lake was if he took me, so there I am on the lake in a play pin, snoopy pole in hand, out-fishing my Dad, and I haven't looked back.

10. Good to meet you too man, maybe I'll catch one next time. ;)