close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Weirs Rapids

Discussion in 'Northwest Ohio Fishing Reports' started by jfan, Jul 10, 2007.

1. jfan

jfan

I was thinking of taking the flyrod out there tomorrow. Anybody fished it lately?

2. Haven't fished there recently but fished halfway between the rapids at Jeroe rd and 475 bridge over the weekend. Got into a pretty good hole with alot of topwater action.

3. phisherman

phisherman can't land em Teddy

I know we haven't had much rain up here lately, but whenever I go out on the river, I refer to this site http://www.thenaturalresource.com/walleye_run_2007.php and look at the real time water level to make sure its been nice and consistant as opposed to on the rise or fall. This link gives me that real time water data that is crucial to a successful and safe trip. Hope this helps.

4. CoolWater

CoolWater Multi-Species Fanatic

Thats a cool link!

5. I fished Sidecut Park last night from 6 - 8pm. Caught 4 smallies on a tiny torpedo, and missed setting the hook on 3 or 4 others. (Gale force winds!!)

That is a great site phisherman...I usually use Real Time Data, but I love the satellite view. Thanks!
    z

6. Man that is ONE GREAT SITE!!!I followed the river all the way to my parents house which is west of Girty's Island between Napoleon and Florida Oh.The site is now in my index THANX!!!

7. phisherman

phisherman can't land em Teddy

There are actually 9 different maps from which you can view the river... the default is USGS aerial. The site has become one of my go to resources for everything I like to do outdoors.