Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know of any weekly bass tournies in central Ohio? I know there is a Tuesday nighter at Griggs and one at Deer Creek, same night. How about the rest of the week? The owner of my company brought his boat back up from Dale Hollow where it stays most of the time and were looking to fish some tournies. Hes fishing the Deer Creek Tuesday nighter with another guy but I'd like to get in on the action. He told me to find a tourny and we'll do it!!

·
Ohio Hawg Hunter
2,638 Posts
There is a Tuesday nighter that rotates between Alum and O'Shay, and there is also a Thursday nighter run by Phil Carver that rotates between Alum and O'Shay.

·
Sean
604 Posts
This may or may not help, but there's also the Early Bird Monday morning tournaments at Griggs, starts at 6:30am to 11:30am its a great way to start off the week.

·
Original OGF Staff member and owner
13,428 Posts
Sunday's G/O tournaments. Every Sunday that rotate from Griggs and O'Shaugnessy.
6:30 AM to 12:30 PM Check it out in the tournament section on the site. If you have any questions contact me or GarryS

·
Registered
2,145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks guys, I'll see when he wants to go. Maybe I'll see some of you guys out. Right now hes doing a Deer Creek Tuesday nighter and another Wed nighter but I cant remember where its at. Thanks again.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts