Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4,476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went out this weekend for about 3hrs. Nothing too notable, just a few 12 and 13"ers put on the line.

The water levels are continuing to fall and the bite is calming down as well. I hope this fall will bring some needed rain and fishing will pick up again. I do not want to see the gin clear water and extreme low levels of last season.

·
Registered
475 Posts
I hear ya......I floated it last week.....very similar results......the water is low....
That was probably my last float for awhile......

Mike

·
Registered
22 Posts
Hit it Sunday with fair results. Caught 15 smallies, 4 rockies and 2 bluegill. Most of the smallies were taken on tubes the but 3 of the rockies a 16" smallie and the bluegill was taken on a 1/8oz white spinner bait. I only started throwing the spinner bait because i was tired of getting snagged on the rock with the tubes!!

·
Wishin I was Fishin!
299 Posts
Same here. 2 chubs, NO rockies, 2 LM(firstn I can remember in a while in the Stillwater) and 2 SM. all bass were 10" - 12". Water was low as I have seen in a long time. All I will say is I was well north of W. Milton. Some jackass was driving his jeep all in and out of river as I was TRYING to fish. What a D$%K. Just destroying habitat right and left. Anyone else sen this guy. Nothing on 1/8 inline white spinner. All on brn/orange wee crawl. Prob wont be out for a while.

I love the gin clear water. I do good in it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts