Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Headed out Saturday morning...2 boats 4 in one and 3 in the other. Pulled plugs around Kellys...the big girls are in. Alumacraftmans boat limited out pretty quick with 9 eyes 3 or 4 were fishohs....the boat i was in...we wre having a tough time...ended up with 6 fine eyes...none under 5 pounds....and i screwed up and got me another wallhangar....couldnt bear to put a knife in her....32 inches 11 lbs....she is cooling her fins in Jims freezer right now.
Today we got out....5 in the boat...didnt want to deal with the wind out at kellys....so headed out of Turtle Creek....only had to go out about a mile...5 man limit by noon...we continued fishing and caught and released probably 20 more....all on purple hair jigs...all jacks...17 to 22 inches...most about 19 or 20 inches. EXCELLENT WEEKEND !!
I posted a few pics in the gallery....oh got a couple stray smallies too....they went back to fight another day.

http://www.ohiogamefishing.com/photopost/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=56

Heres my bruiser:

Attachments

·
Registered
11,348 Posts
My son got one just like that at the North end of Kellys about 13 years ago. She has been swimming on his wall and still brings back the total experience. Congratulations on a really fine walleye. :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts