Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well another Tough night for most But not for Eric D. taking first place with just under 9 lbs and a nice B.B. of the night wieghing in at just a smidge under 5 lbs good going Eric. And coming in second with just under 8lbs were Dan B. and his son Lane B. good job lane way to put your dad on the fish !
This was our last weds of the season we will look forward too seeing you all the first weds of may next year with a differant format. We will be haveing a championship starting next year. I would like to thank all the fisherman who came out to support us this year. And will look forward to seeing you next year and some new faces also .A special thanks too Dave W and Russ W from the nimi bass club for all there help this year. And a special Thank you to my partner John W thanks for pullin that Ranger every week. and on a personal Note. Thanks to Jeff B. John S. John W.and all My PLBC Brothers for being there for me this past year or so during the loss of my Brother and Mother ill forever be greatfull ! .....God Bless...........

1 - 1 of 1 Posts