close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Wednesday evening OSR Results

Discussion in 'Tournament Discussion' started by Phil Carver, Aug 16, 2007.

1. Phil Carver

Phil Carver Team Bass Xtreme

Well we held our last regular season event tonight at OSR . The fishing was a little tough to say the least . We ended up with 12 teams joining in the fun and bringing a total of 17 fish to the scales . I would like to thank TGI Fridays for donating $50 toward the Big Bass pot tonight as well as the $100 in gift Cards . We greatly appreciated it . Here are the results .

1st pl. $200 - P. Carver & G. Jackson with 4 fish weighing 5.67#
    2nd pl. $92 - R. Cooper & D. Workman with 3 fish weighing 4.66#
    3rd pl. $38 - S. Newlon & K. Collins with 3 fish weighing 3.57#

the $30 Big Bass and $50 Big Bass Bonus thanks to TGI Fridays went to the team of P. Carver & G. Jackson with a 2.61# LM . Thanks for catching that one partner ! :D

We took a vote this evening and decided to keep running 100% payback pot events until we get to low on day light . Next week we will be at Griggs Res. We blast of at 6:00 pm . I want to envite anyone who would like to come out and fish with us to do so . The entry fee is $35 per boat which includes the Big Bass pot wheter you fish alone or with a partner the fee is the same . Again , 100% of all entry fee's paid in will be paid back . I hope to see some new faces next week and good luck to everyone that comes out .

2. Marshall

Marshall Catch Photo And Release

Nice job Phil and Gabe:D

3. Nickadams

Nickadams goenfurshen

Way to go Phil & Gabe!

4. Nice job Phil & Gabe! See ya Saturday

5. good job phil and gabe
    good luck weds