close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Wednesday...60's and sunny!!!!

Discussion in 'Northeast Ohio Fishing Reports' started by AndroDoug, Mar 28, 2005.

1. AndroDoug

AndroDoug Duke of Bucketmouth

Who else can't wait for wednesday?? Did you see what the temp is supposed to be? The weather men better not be wrong this time! I am playing hookie from work and taking the boat out for the first time this year. I think I will go to Mogadore. I will break out the fire tiger jointed shap raps and hit the wind-blown shores.

Oh by the way, how is the ice out there? I assume it is gone? I haven't been by in 2-3 weeks.

Where is everyone else going? I hear tommorrow isn't supposed to be that bad either!

2. ncraft150

ncraft150 Buckeye-Basser

I'm dying to get the new boat opened up to see what she can do, but I think I here Nimisila calling my name!!!

3. I think I might see you out on mogadore wen.

4. I'm seriously thinking about getting "sick" on Wednesday.

If so, I'll see you guys at Mogadore. No boat so I'll be wading and casting at those wind blown shorelines :)

Steve

5. flathunter

flathunter Mellons mentor

Yea but wednesday dont count, look at the weekend forcast, yuck!

I wish I could call in sick, but I cant.

6. just remember its gonna be windy...good luck. i ve been fishing in the cold and rain so i can t wait for the next two days.

7. crooked stripe

crooked stripe fishn and flyn

As of yesterday west of 43 is still about 75% covered in ice-slush. east of 43 is open and so is both sides of Congress Lake Rd. Seen a boat east of CLR on Sunday.

8. Procraftboats21

Procraftboats21 Original OGF Member

I'll be on Portage tommorow, cant wait!!!

9. Dingo

Dingo

Great conditions for river smallies if the sun stays out with the warm temperatures. Some of the biggest smallies of the year are caught the first warm day or two.

10. KSUFLASH

KSUFLASH respect our rivers please

I will be fishing tomorrow as well. Probably Portage Lakes....Johnboy call me!!!

flash-----------------------------out

11. Procraftboats21

Call me when u see this as well Johnboy!!

12. johnboy111711

johnboy111711 SOLID MEAT

I'll be at PL and I ain't callin either one of you, i got things to do!

13. Procraftboats21

yeah you better get to tyin me some jigs!!

14. AndroDoug

AndroDoug Duke of Bucketmouth

Darn, there has been a slight change of plans. I have a flat on my trailer and won't be able to get it fixed in time. I don't have a spare. :( So I have to go to my backup boat which fits on the ladder rack. I won't be able to deal with the wind in my Coleman Crawdad at Mogadore, so I am going to Edison Reservoir on the river in Cuyahoga Falls. I will let you know how I do on the Pike and LM there.