close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Wed night (Yondota rd)

Discussion in 'Northwest Ohio Fishing Reports' started by mrm123, Jul 29, 2004.

1. I went back last night a fished the Jig&Pig with 2 landed around 2-3lb 15inchers. Did meet a guy who fishes this place and claimed 2 weeks ago on Sunday the 18th about 5:30am his 11 yr old caught a 7lbder on a top water scum frog. He claims the am bite is a little better than the nite bite. So with that said I will be there Sat am rain or shine. 2 1/2 hrs 2 landed, 1 got off, got stuck in the !@#$% weeds :) 3 total not bad for a hump day night. :D

2. How did you get pass the tall weeds, and how far do you have to go cath those fish?

3. I'm not sure exactly what you mean by THE WEEDS but fishing them is pretty easy with the right gear. Line,pole,reel selection. I fish the entire bank, walk all the down then work my way back. I bring 4 diffrent set ups but the jig-pig thing has worked the best for me anyway. 2 kids last nite caught 2 apeice on a top water chugbug (hulapopper). All fish were released.

4. irishfisherman

irishfisherman Da' Irish Guy

Mr M.. where is this place ?

5. Hi Mrm123,

How was fishing when you went back on Saturday morning? Which part of the channel did you catch your big fishes? Thanks.