close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Website security breach

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by TheKing, Jul 26, 2004.

1. Seems that someone has broken the security. I am seeing posts from my username that I did not create. I have seen edits and complete new ones created.
    Anyone else having these kinds of problems?

2. captnroger

captnroger OGF Webmaster

Can you please be more specific? PM me please with the details and we will investigate.

3. Ruminator

Ruminator TeamOGF

It's not "Da King" is it? Our beloved Catking?:eek:

4. tpet96

tpet96 Banned

Change your password. Easy as that.

5. catking

catking Banned

Change your user name also. " THE KING " is darn close to the copyrighted " DA KING " :mad:............... :D .....Change your password, like tpet said, but send one of the OGF team some info and threads started by you.but not you............ DA KING !!!

6. The very best passwords to use are like these examples:
    #j9/:D[O2Ha^xK
    Ey&3/@)-Kw5!sO0

Use symbols along with high and low case letters making the password at least 13 digits long then change your password monthly...

Its that easy :D

7. I changed my password and used your suggestions for secure password. Hopefully the codebuster can spend more time fishing, less time hacking.

And CatKing - On the copywrite infringement - I apologise ;) . I don't know how to change it. When I signed on back in April, I did not realize it was a duplicate. I did ask site admin for change a while back. Feels good to be TheKing though, doesn't it :D .

8. catking

catking Banned

No appolgy needed THE KING. Pewople know the diffrence betweem myself and you. You always have fish in your pictures ;) THAT is a dead give away :D Any more problems make sure you contact either me or another OGF team member ;) DA KING !!!