close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

website hosting

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by bttmline, Dec 6, 2004.

1. bttmline

bttmline E.B.C.C. Founder

hey folks
    i am getting ready to build a website and need to know if anyone out there can guide me to some host. i know some one on here does hosting but can't remember who. i am having the high school computer class build my site but need a site hoster. any help would be appreciated. thank you in advance.
    bttmline

2. ShakeDown

ShakeDown OGF Staff Staff Member Admin

We offer hosting Tim...$36 for a YEAR, 500mb of space.

3. bttmline

bttmline E.B.C.C. Founder

i knew i talked to someone. i am not going to have a shopping cart to start. just a webpage to describe our services and show some of our past projects. if you have any ideas that could help us it would be appreciated. what is your hosting service called and how do we go about it once we get our site built.
    tim

4. ShakeDown

Tim...we're working on our hosting service web page right now...should be done in a few weeks. In the meantime, drop captnroger a PM if you want space immediately.

5. captnroger

captnroger OGF Webmaster

Just drop me a PM Tim, let me know how we can help.

6. bassman23

bassman23 Da Fishpimp

What is the bandwith allotment?

7. ShakeDown

50gb/month i do believe.

8. Chuck P.

Chuck P. Here We Go Steelers

Would there be more avaliable for an increased price per year?

9. captnroger

captnroger OGF Webmaster

Chuck, PM me with your bandwidth/space requirements, we have larger packages available most certainly with very reasonable rates. We don't even count the fact that you are a squealer's fan against you ;) !!

10. Chuck P.

Chuck P. Here We Go Steelers

Now you're getting personal...I'm not real sure about the bandwidth right now..I'll let you know in a couple days..

Is the Host Frontpage friendly?

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2015
  11. Reel Lady

Reel Lady Dreams DO come true!

Rob and I set up our company webpage through IPOWER. Here is the link to their home page.

We pay $6.95 per month (with a 2 year agreement) or $7.95 (with a 1 year). They offer 2000 MB Hosting, 1000 pop emails, and Frontpage compatible.
    We found their system for setting up a webpage very easy, as they offer many Web page Templates with all sorts of different themes. Neither one of us had ever had any experience with this sort of thing before, but manouvered our way through it with no major problems.

12. captnroger

captnroger OGF Webmaster

Frontpage 100% supported.

13. captnroger

captnroger OGF Webmaster

Frontpage 100% supported.

14. Doctor

Doctor CJ Cat Attack Pack

Chuck,

Roger handles my site hosting and I'm running all Frontpage, better than 30 pages on the web, I don't understand all the jardon but Roger can chime in here as to what the bandwidth is on my site, I know it is way up there at times, I need to sit down and talk to him sometime, he did a great job of helping me out from Angelfire, even got me my own domain name, very cool............Doc

15. BuckeyeTom

BuckeyeTom Muskie and Catfish

What's up with the other site? I got my whole Church breathing down my neck.

Roger hosts us at www.ohiohillscatfishclub.com. No problems so far, and the price is very nice. Plenty of space!!!

I owe a big THANKS to Doc for taking the time to mail me a copy of frontpage, even though I have never used it yet,lol.

16. DaleM

DaleM Original OGF Staff Member

What other site is that Buckeye

17. Elamenohpee

Elamenohpee Banned

18. TimJC

TimJC Carp Angler

19. captnroger

captnroger OGF Webmaster

Tom, just got your PM this morning, I had sent you an email quite a while back, let me look it up and will re-forward, as it has all your account information.

20. fffffish

fffffish Muskie 1 Trolling Thunder

Roger host us at the sites below and was a GREAT help when I deleted the whole message board by accident one time. Thanks again Roger. Great price Great service Plenty of space