close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

weather

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by flathunter, Mar 13, 2005.

1. flathunter

flathunter Mellons mentor

I just looked at the 10 day forcast. 10 days from now it is supposed to hit 50 degrees..YEEHAW :mad:

2. It was going too be 50 friday but I think they changed it too the high of 35. :mad: I guess its the april rain that bring may flowers but I wanted to fish the rain! :confused:

3. AndroDoug

AndroDoug Duke of Bucketmouth

The weather man has been saying that for over a month! Everytime I look at the long range forecast, it is supposed to be in the 40's and maybe 50's in 8-10 days. They always change those temps as soon as its gets within 7 days away. It is one long, big joke.

4. iwdavefish

iwdavefish Fishin' Fanatic

Anyone else getting tired of waking up to snow EVERY day?

5. man I know I am...
    Up here avg temp this time of year is 45!!!! and we're only a couple inches from a new record snowfall grrrrrrrrrrr

6. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon Hangin' With My Gnomies

I was at my dads cain in Hokcing Hills last night. Got up around 2:30AM due to nature calling & while I was outside (no running water) I thought to my self, Why am I litterally freezing my butt off in the middle of March? Of corse this is while it was snowing & no T.P.

Great time. :rolleyes:

7. Freeze

Freeze Cisco Kid

Oh yeah, last year and this year winter just keeps going and going - remind anyone of a commercial? LOL ... The temps on the online 10 day forecast don't match what they are saying on tv. (weather channel that is)

I'm also keeping a daily eye on Dale Hollow weather and it seems that the actual temperature is always higher than the predicted temp.

Yes this weather is making harder and harder to plan spring fishing trips. To sum it up, in my opinion the weather sucks...

8. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon Hangin' With My Gnomies

I'm dying to go cattin & small mouthing both. I agree, it sucks.

9. rockbass

rockbass Banned

I am with ya there H2O! this is really putting a damper on the normal fishing I am used to doing this time of year. you know, not wearing a big coat and all. I would have to guess the next thing will be as soon as the weather warms up, we will get a bunch of rain so the rivers flood or are at least high and muddy and the lakes will have more water in them than normal. Just my guess! I hope I am wrong by a long shot! :eek: :D

10. flathunter

flathunter Mellons mentor

Oh yes, once things warm up, the floods will come

11. OMG...
    The bearer of good news...
    Back to normal = spring rains and high rivers UGH

12. Marshall

Marshall Catch Photo And Release

Don't forget the 30 mph winds when we all try to go fishing for the first time out with the boat.