close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Weather report

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by River Walker, Sep 29, 2005.

1. Just heard on radio station 1100 out of Cleveland that they're calling for frost in some outlying areas tonight.That should get the walleye's started up in the big lake.

2. Figure I'll give the night troll a shot starting next week. I'll be in touch with those who said they wanted to go out as soon as I start getting some action.

3. High today is 60. But, oh say it's so, the LOW TEMP TONIGHT IS 37!!!!!

The dance is set to begin....Expect a nice, light snow(none sticking yet, just a good picture) on Halloween!!!

Put a few nights like that together and the Fall feed is on all over the place!

4. Basskisser1

Basskisser1 And A Kiss For Good Luck!

Bring it on..................I'm ready for the snow!

5. What surface water temps does everyone see as the magic number? Anything under 70°? I really have no idea but I do know that I am looking forward to action picking up so I can feel like I have a clue of how to catch fish.:D

6. 48 to 54 degrees is when I always seemed to do best

7. It sounds like I better be patient then, huh?:D Oh well, I will still continue to work the waters anyway. I think it should already be improving some.

8. 68 degrees and fallin is were I do the best. I love it but thats just the start. soon every night will be like this and the day time high will be 50's The bite is ahead of us. Plus we have the hunting seasons !@ to look forward to and my fav.....Thanksgiving!!! :) Thats when I put on my feed bag and get it on! Hey I need a layer of fat for winter to. Its cold out on the ice fishin!
    Good fall fishing to ya