close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Weather Last Night

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Micro_Mini_Angler, Aug 16, 2007.

1. Micro_Mini_Angler

Micro_Mini_Angler live-2-fish

hey guys, did anyone else hear the HUGE thunder las night? i was sleeping and i got woken up by a huge crack of thunder, i couldn't go back to sleep so i sat and watched the light show for probably close to 15 - 20 minutes. there had to be a bolt of lightning every 2 - 4 seconds.

2. nope - didn't hear anything...........but then again, where are you located????

3. sporty

sporty OGF Team - Charter Member

It rolled through Galloway 3 something (I only remember the first number on the clock - lol). Pretty fierce.

4. sowbelly101

sowbelly101 Keep'n It Reel

Nothing like seeing the lightning and hearing the boom at the same time. That stuff was close. I was kinda hoping it would hit the house.hehe

Sowbelly

5. Yep...woke me up at like 4am. Sounded like lightning struck my bedpost. :eek:

6. 3:10 am very impressive display with sound. Woke the whole house up. Went out to the porch to watch and saw alot of neighbors outside too. Sounded like bolts were hittin within 1 mile or so. Ended up waking up a little late this morning thats for sure.

7. i didnt hear it where i live in miamisburg, but here in beavercreek where i work it def got windy and nasty last night, theres a tree around the corner from work totally exploded, and i missed a darn good storm sleeping through it :(

8. Bubba bass bigfoot

Bubba bass bigfoot Lucky Fisher, or skilled?

Yep i was playing Madden and heard the storm. Looked outside and the lighting was blinding. It lit everything up to were you could only see white lol. And to think Micro we did not get the worst of it.

9. NewbreedFishing

NewbreedFishing High Speed Angling

was staying at a friends over in grovetuckey and that storm was a mad one.

looks like the scioto is flowing over the twinrivers lowhead finally.
    acklac and co. should be happy now

10. I slept right through it, But I did wake up to no power, We were without it for almost 12 hours.

11. topwaterdevil

topwaterdevil SMB and Saugeyes.

Seemed like a pretty good storm from what I heard... woke up around 3:15 or 3:30 and fell asleep again.