close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Weather experts

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by bronzebackyac, Jul 12, 2005.

1. bronzebackyac

bronzebackyac Crick Smallie Fisherman

Just wondering what you weather experst out there think will happen to the local creeks and rivers after the rain we are supposed to get actually gets here. Looking at floating Paint Creek this weekend and worried about the water.

2. Are you trying to say that you don't believe your local weather reporters that make the big buck? Shame, shame, they all spend a lot of money to learn how to "guess" what the weather is going to be. LOL! When was the last time that they even came close to forecasting it right?
    Bill
    ;)

3. bronzebackyac

bronzebackyac Crick Smallie Fisherman

Exactly. Its the only occupation that you can mess up all week and still have a job. And people will still listen to you.

4. you got that right and they do it with a smile on their face. :mad:

5. lol I here this all the time and I think it is funny. I don't know what news you guys watch, but most of the time the channel I watch is right. I am thinking it may be time for you all to change the channel.

6. I live one county below the big pond county and I watch the Cleveland channels, ALL four of them and they have not been even close on predicting the weahter on the big pond.
    Bill
    :eek:

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2015