Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got a call from Flathunter, aka: Boat Ramp Jack that said there was a tornado touchdown or sighting in Hocking Hills. Does anyone have more info? I'm just wondering if our cabin is still there! :eek: We're heading down Friday afternoon to spend the weekend. If the cabin is with Dorothy & Toto we need to bring sleeping bags! :)

·
If your gonna be a bear..
1,188 Posts
Hey Mellon it was sited near the Laurelville / Bloomingville area......I did not hear of any damage that came from it.

·
Registered
7,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Dang man, that's right by us. We are just past the massive "town" of South Perry. I'm actually not sure if South Perry is even a town.

·
If your gonna be a bear..
1,188 Posts
I hope everything is ok with your cabin and w/everyone for that matter.
Those were some intense storms that went through.....

·
Registered
7,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sort of ironic, I guess it was seen directly over our place, or within a mile or so. I have an absoulete fear of phobia of tornados. I am very glad it didn't happen this weekend! (also am glad to hear of no human loss or property damage either.)

·
Banned
5,617 Posts
Hey Mellon Head- is this the same Jackson who regulary sees bigfoot, wild dogs chewin trees(turned out to be a beaver) and catches state record bass in cast nets???? A Tornado? JEEZE US, I'm going to have to give this poor soul a call....;) THE CATKING !!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts