Ohio Game Fishing banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Multi Species Angler
6,218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I hope this thread can stand. Is it political? Maybe? Have our rights become political? Has medicine become political? Has everything in our society these days become political?

Look, I am making a statement without showing my political affiliation. I think that SHOULD be allowed.

Let us go and vote in November. I will gladly stand 6 feet behind and 6 feet in front of my fellow Americans, wearing a mask and vote in the upcoming election. I don't care if it takes all day. It's the right of the people!!

·
Registered
149 Posts
I keep using this same worm same bait year after year. I’m not catching anything.. I’m not happy. What should I do......

Well just keep using it.. This year will be different than the last fifty, I was there.

Eat well my Friends Your choice.

·
Premium Member
10,898 Posts
I'm sorry but there is no way I can delete the crap as fast as it is being posted. A couple of guys like to stir the pot and everyone piles on.

This subject obviously incites great passion unfortunately in this politically charged times it seems impossible to have a reasonable discussion without it going over the edge.

I grow weary of the same couple of guys always in the middle of continuous discussions. Fair warning.

Vote!

Closed.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.