close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

We should all have one of these...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by atrkyhntr, Mar 31, 2005.

1. ...to pass out when we're fishing :D

[​IMG]

2. Mr.Bass.

Mr.Bass. Banned

Good idea Clyde!!!

3. captnroger

captnroger OGF Webmaster

Now that's nice Chuck, er... Clyde!!! :D

4. Let it go Chuck... eh Roger LOL

5. How would we be able to come up with these? Did you just use a business card making software?

6. you forgot one VERY important line,

if you have a daughter/sister 18-28 they should contact PoleSnatcher, stang_racer69@hotmail.com

:D :D :D :D :D

7. hey Pole, my neighbor has a glass eye and false teeth,but is she goooood looking in a swim suit!!! :rolleyes: :D :D :D I'll put a word in for you!!! :eek:

8. which one is that? the one with the lama that got a way? and your wanting to move to Floridia when you got some lookers right down the mountian!!!!! :p

9. Reel Lady

Reel Lady Dreams DO come true!

That would save me the time of having to find something to write that info down on, because you KNOW I tell everyone about OGF... :)

10. rockbass

rockbass Banned

I have been wondering how long it would take for someone to come up with something like this. AND since we take orders for business cards, I have even looked up prices for something like this...........you just got my mind going again! :cool:

11. 2talltim

2talltim Bubby wanna be

Hey Snatch....I'v got a 300 pound virgin sister in law that still lives with her mother....i'll hook ya up...lol :D :p :eek: