close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

We need itrader on here.

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by Fishpro, Jul 27, 2007.

1. Fishpro

Fishpro Northcoast Madman

0   0   0

We need to have the iTrader system here to give feedback for our transactions. Didn't we have that once before? It would be nice to be able to see who you are dealing with if they had a list of feedback from sales/trades on here. Thanks.:)

2. OSU_Fisherman

OSU_Fisherman Bassin' Buckeye

0   0   0

I think that would definitely facilitate quite a few more sales on this site.

3. They have it on a couple of hunting boards that I visit, seems to help alot.

4. ShakeDown

ShakeDown OGF Staff Staff Member Admin

0   0   0

Cool...wasnt aware they came up with something to replace trader ratings. We'll look into it for sure!!

5. Dock Time

Dock Time Senior Member

0   0   0

I miss em too. I know that lots of guys on this site use EBAY as well. I think it's OK to ask a member for a referral or check someone's EBAY feedback. I've bought many things from members here and sold some too.... Sometimes things aren't perfect, but I've posted when guys have stood by a damaged product or honored a warranty.

I've also posted when someone's agreed in writing to sell me something and then sold it to another member for more money. I did accept his apology though...after all, nobody got hurt and there are still fish in Lake Erie!

Dock Time

6. Fishpro

0   0   0

I've done a ton of buying and selling over on an archery site I belong to and the iTrader system works great. Just a simple click on the link below your profile and everyone can see who you done deals with, good or bad. It makes you more at ease when dealing with someone new.:)

7. bwhntr4168

bwhntr4168 always take a child

0   0   0

i deal with the same web site and it sure is nice to have were counting on you SHAKEDOWN

8. captnroger

captnroger OGF Webmaster

0   0   0

I'm on this folks...

9. Dock Time

Dock Time Senior Member

0   0   0

Great. We are looking forward to see it!

10. captnroger

captnroger OGF Webmaster

0   0   0

this has been implemented...trader ratings now appear below the user's name, and can also be accessed via the User CP on the navbar above.

11. kennedy327

kennedy327

0   0   0

I would really like to see this come into affect. I am an avid ebay and have great feedback there, but would like to have something to show on here also.

12. Fishpro

0   0   0

Great job guys! Thanks.:D

13. KaGee

KaGee Monkeywrench Staff Member

Rating - 100%
    18   0   0

Hmmm... all the guys calling for the system have a "0" rating... shady characters indeed. JK! :D

14. Dock Time

Dock Time Senior Member

0   0   0

i-Trader is alive and well. Fishpro-Thanks for the positive feeback. I have returned the favor. Enjoy the GPS and good fishing to you!

Dock Time

15. Fishpro

0   0   0

You're welcome and Thank you.:D

16. Spaniel235

Spaniel235

0   0   0

Thanks again for the quick response...