close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

we have lost a true catfisherman

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by doughboy, Jun 15, 2008.

1. I have lost a brother

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I had invited Tony Spergin down to fish Salt fork with me and my son Kelly. Tony passed away around 3:30 am on the ride home. He had a massive heart attack. So I for one will truly miss my friend and my brother

2. I'm sorry to hear that. Hang in there.

3. Sorry to hear about the passing of your friend. Chin up.

4. Tony will be missed. He was a great friend of many.

5. sorry to hear about tony.I had the priviledge to hunt mushroom with the man.I never got the chance to catfish with him but I know he was quite the catfisherman as well.He will be sadly missed.My sympathy to you and the family.

6. Our condolences to you and your family.

7. Doctor

Doctor CJ Cat Attack Pack

This is some sad news, I had talked to Tony the other night about catfishing on CJ Brown, he had gone with me a few times and was wanting to know how the fishing was, great Man will be sadly missed rest in peace buddy...........Doc

8. Lewis

Lewis ORIGINAL TEAM OGF

Sad news indeed.
    I got to meet Tony a year or so ago...seemed like a heck of a nice guy.
    What a shame.

9. Ðe§perado™

Ðe§perado™ Catfisherman/Bowfisherman

Sad news, I will miss him. I fished with him several times. He is a great man. Our prayers will go out to the family.

10. Ruminator

Ruminator TeamOGF

Sorry to hear it, our prayers are with his family and friends.

11. neocats1

neocats1 Team Catastrophe

I had only talked with Tony once on the phone and he seened like a great guy. He will be missed my many I'm sure.