close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

we are moving..good stuff for sale!

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by young-gun21, Sep 6, 2007.

1. young-gun21

young-gun21

0   0   0

Hey guys...we are moving on October 1st into our new condo and downsizing significantly....these are the things we have up for sale. We are in the Youngstown area...about halfway between Pittsburgh and Cleveland. We have had some really great luck from OGF'ers buying before so we thought we would put it out there. Delivery and pictures are possible...just shoot us a PM!

IKEA malm double bed w Sealy Mattress and 2 matching wall shelves, 1 still in box, and down comforter $250.00

Cedar Closet, 50+ years old, $125.00 **SOLD**

Solid maple writing desk from 1944, original chair and original finish. BEAUTIFUL condition. $125.00

White sewing machine, encased, works to the best of my knowledge, 50+ years old, $125.00

Ventless gas fireplace with mantle, perfect for a basement or Florida room, $150.00

Gas fireplace logs, entire set and grates, $100.00

Callaway Hawk Eye VFT Graphite Irons, regular flex, 3-PW, used less than 10 times, $500 firm

2 ton central air compressor with cover, used 1 season, paid $3800, selling for $2000

Thanks, OGFers...I know we can count on you!

2. young-gun21

young-gun21

0   0   0

Hey guys...forgot one all important item.

Solid cherry headboard and 2 end tables from 1950. SOLID stuff. The set for $150.00.

The cedar closet has sold but thanks to all those that were interested.

Anyone need new central air???? LOL

3. nanoreefer

nanoreefer

0   0   0

do you have a pic of the writing desk?

4. ezbite

ezbite the Susan Lucci of OGF

Rating - 93.3%
    15   1   0

thats what i was wondering.:p

5. young-gun21

young-gun21

0   0   0

I do have pics of it but I can't figure out how to post them on here! yeah, I know I can go to all the troubleshooting forums and whatnot, but if I can just get a quick how-to or an email address, I will get them right to you.

The desk was my great-great grandmothers. It is a hand stamped piece, in excellent condition. It has scroll work on the back and on the drawer front. The chair is the original and has a hand woven seat, still in EXCELLENT condition. I would love to see this piece go to someone who would really enjoy it.

6. young-gun21

young-gun21

0   0   0

**UPDATE**

The ventless gas fireplace has SOLD. Thanks OGFers!

7. young-gun21

young-gun21

0   0   0

** THE DESK HAS SOLD** Thanks OGF!