Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,

Wednesday's storm brought the lake up 2-3/4 feet overnight with 3.3 inches of rain. We are still holding back but will probably open up tomorrow sometime. As some have said, the courtesy docks are underwater but open and accessible. The campground ramp is the best if you don't want to get your feet wet. It is open to the public to launch there, you don't have to be camping. The water looks pretty good except in the coves and shallower areas. Water at the RSR dirt ramp looks stained. Here's a couple of pictures. You can see more on our FB page at www.facebook.com/MJKirwanDam.

Picture order is Campground ramp, RSR ramp, West ramp and East ramp.

Attachments

·
locators dont lie
1,153 Posts
Once again your Jonny-on-the-spot with your post on lake conditions....Headed there tomorrow ....My deepest thanks for the info Julie, as my plan is to fish and a great time for my newly discharged Marine Corp grandson....Again a big THANKS and your an angel in uniform yourself...Best wishes to you

posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire

·
Registered
108 Posts
Thanks a bunch RangerJulie! Saves folks a bunch of time, and maybe even a trip.

·
Registered
132 Posts
So much for drawing down the lake in July like happened last year. Thanks for the info.

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Once again your Jonny-on-the-spot with your post on lake conditions....Headed there tomorrow ....My deepest thanks for the info Julie, as my plan is to fish and a great time for my newly discharged Marine Corp grandson....Again a big THANKS and your an angel in uniform yourself...Best wishes to you

posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire
Mrphish,

Thank you. Please tell your grandson, from one veteran to another, thank you for his dedicated service.

RJ

1 - 7 of 7 Posts