close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

WB on Sat

Discussion in 'Northeast Ohio Fishing Reports' started by Huntinbull, Jun 3, 2007.

1. Fished West Branch on Saturday from 7am to about 3:30 pm. Tough day for crappie. Fished the bay near the Marina thoroughly caught 3 panfish on my flyrod and two bass on small spinners. Moved across the lake and caught 3 crappie and one bass. Ton of fun and sun though.

As I was pulling out my boat (actually pulling it up the ramp and to the tie down area) Had an OGF member wave at me driving the truck and also at my buddy in the boat and then he mentioned the site. I have OGF and my screen-name stickered on the back window of my Exploder, and i guess it catches the eye. Whoever you were, Hello! Its good to see fellow site members out in the world.

Huntinbull

2. I was there Saturday from 4 to 7:30 pm with my wife and kids. We trolled worm harnesses for eyes with no luck.
    Almost forgot, the kids wanted to go fast one time before we left so I zipped from the west ramp down to the camp grounds. Circled around and there was a large boat flagging me down. Some young kids and they were out of gas. lol So we ended our day towing them in. Got home just in time to watch the CAVS game. WOW.