close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

WB Good start to a new week.

Discussion in 'Muskie & Pike Discussions' started by MadMac, Jul 7, 2008.

1. Just had to get out for about 2.5 hours before work. Got a 39" and saw a 36 caught near me a few minutes later. Makes it easier to go in on the night shift. lol

2. musk

musk MUSK-E-MIKE

good job, ya get it trolling?

3. Way to go man! I'm trying to make it down there for an evening but am having trouble finding a partner.

4. Thanks guys. Got it trolling a point in about 16'.

5. Had time to go before work again. Thought I was taking the skunk when right at sunset a juvie took the bait. Only 26" but a ski none the less.

6. triton175

triton175 STX 206 Viper

Good job Steve. You sure are on a roll this year! You'll be catching up to Luredaddy pretty soon.

Brian

7. Thanks Brian. Yeah, I've got 10 in 14 trips so far. Can't complain about that. LureDaddy helped me out a lot my first year last year so I owe him big time.

8. Whaler

Whaler Whaler

I was out there Monday. Got a 41 uncher and a 33 about ten minuters apart. Went back yesterday with no hits. That's the way it is with Muskies though.

9. Nice Whaler. I can't believe we still haven't met. Do you still fish WB often? If you see me out there stop and say hello. Most of the time I have a cream colored shephard with a black muzzle running around my white/blue trim WelCraft Excel.

10. Whaler

Whaler Whaler

I've been fishing it more lately. I spent a lot of time on Milton this Spring catching Walleyes. Overall I have to rate West Branch as my favorite lake. I'm in a Whaler Bassboat. I'll watch for you and your fishing buddy.

11. BigDaddy300

BigDaddy300 multi species angler

You have any stickers on the side of your boat? I might have seen you.