close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

WB All Nighter

Discussion in 'Northeast Ohio Fishing Reports' started by TritonBill, Aug 8, 2004.

1. It's been a long time since I pulled an all nighter! The bass fishing was tough. I caught 2 bass with the biggest being around a decent 15-16 incher. I lost another one but that's it from early evening until 1:30am. I think I need to reevaluate my knoweldge at WB, lol. Then we went catfishing for the rest of the morning. I hadn't catfished in around 8 years but it was fun and refreshing to do something different. Our biggest was around 26" Here is the pic... Thanks again for a fun trip ReelMan and ReelLady and soon to be (ReelSon, if we get him to sign up ;) )

[​IMG]

2. Nice cat...
    How'd you catch it and any others?

3. I think we caught about 5 or 6 total cats. We were all using Shrimp. I was using a Carolina Rig setup just like I do for Bass with about a 2 foot leader.

4. Reel Lady

Reel Lady Dreams DO come true!

Bill,
    We had so much fun with you the other night. Reel Son (Zach) thinks that you are awesome :)
    He really enjoyed this whole night time experience, fishing in a way that he has never fished. He also enjoyed having time alone with you where he could feed you information to harrass Rob and I about. Such as the quarry???? Or the fish that I swore was biting me??? Do me a favor, when he joins this site, dont forget about his pet chicken named "Bread Crumb"! As you can see, we all have a great sense of humor :D
    Anyway, congrats on your Catfish! I cant wait till we do it again.
    Rob, Zach and I went to Mosquito last night and caught a couple bass, and lost a couple bass at the boat. Zach got to use his fly pole, so he was really happy. Man... that is one shallow lake! I only wish you were there to see that... YES... I actually can catch bass! I think that was the first thing out of my mouth was, "Gosh, where is Bill now????"
    Depending on the weather, I think we might actually head out to Mosquito this evening. Let us know if youre interested in going!

Reel Lady