Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got out for a few hours after work today with my brother Bob. I got a 33.5 and then he got this 44" pig. Even made it home right before the storm.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Good lookin fish Steve. Usually i'm happy to get in the truck b4 the storm let alone all the way home! Thats a good night. We are taking a beating, we had got one 3 trips in a row, now feeling the other side of it and haven't got one for 3 trips in a row. Tried yesterday morning and this morning and last tuesday night with no luck. Saw a small one trying to survive today, he had been hooked and lost a lot of slime, we tried to save him but it was too late.

·
Multi Species Angler
6,218 Posts
Congratulations to you & your bro. He caught a beauty! Thanks for sharing the pic.

·
Trophy Tamer
1,480 Posts
Steve, what's the official number now on your West Branch catches???

Or better yet, if you log your fish you should add up all your total inches! Haha!

·
Registered
2,479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
42 for this year and roughly 1,470" of muskie. The best part is 9 of them are 42" or greater this year. Trust me, I'm not the only one having a good year.

·
Trophy Tamer
1,480 Posts
Wow that's great. It's your local lake and it seems like you know it best! I am having one of the best year's that I've ever had, granted I've only been musky fishing for about 4 years now. I've had about 5 fish in the boat this year larger than 42". I'm happy! :)

·
Registered
2,479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
This is my third year. I caught a 42" last year that was my best until this year. To tell you the truth the fish this year have just amazed me. I haven't fished for muskie in any other lake but plan on expanding to Milton soon just for a change of pace. I may be going there this weekend. I love WB though and know it pretty well.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts