close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Wb 8/27/07.

Discussion in 'Northeast Ohio Fishing Reports' started by MadMac, Aug 27, 2007.

1. Took my buddy out this morning and he caught a 34.5" muskie. Saw LureDaddy resuscitating one that he said was his second fish of the morning. Haw did everyone else do?

2. Hi Steve,
    I fished from 7 to 11 and ended with three, 31", 37", and 41". I included a pic of the 41", camera was aimed at the rising sun:( , and a better pic of the 37" .
    All three fish came off humps, two in the propwash, 15' of line on Bombers. I always try to fish the two days before the full moon, and the two days after. It will be interesting to see what happens tomorrow with the eclipse. It was a nice morning on the water.
    John
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. Way to go John. Three muskies in four hours is hard to beat. One day I hope to be able to snatch the pebble from the masters hand.

4. First I've got to say that you have caught more muskies out there than I've ever seen, and big ones at that. I'm wondering with all your excursions out there, have you ever tagged one of those infamous 40lb WB stripers? I saw 4 carcasses in the dumpster one day, someone had filet right there at the ramps, they were the biggest fish I've ever seen! They were huge like something you would expect to come out of the ocean.
    MadMac I work with your brother Bob, I can remember way back in our high school days when you used to have that cool dog it was a siberian husky I think with those white eyes. Anyhow maybe someday we'll meet out there, I haven't fished much this year been spending alot of time on a fixer up boat I just bought. have a good one guys.

5. no wake, my brother told me he worked with a couple guys on the site. Wow you remember my dog. Her name was Genny. Shows what a special dog she was for you to remember her. I look forward to meeting you out there sometime. How long ago did you see those fish in the dumpster? Bob caught a 27.5# striper years ago.