close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Wb 7/8/07

Discussion in 'Northeast Ohio Fishing Reports' started by MadMac, Jul 8, 2007.

1. Managed another 39.5" muskie this morning before the heat and crowd took over. Not the greatest photo, it was from my phone.

[​IMG]

2. BigDaddy300

BigDaddy300 multi species angler

Good job Steve. I am going to get back out there soon, hopefully, and see if I can hook up with one.

3. I'm thinking about opening a guide service. lol That's 3 muskies in three trips.

4. BigDaddy300

I would be your first client:D

5. Nice fish, what type of baits are good in this hot weather?

6. Way to go, MadMac!

7. Steve,
    I will be heading to Kentucky tomorrow for our ANTIQUE TACKLE SHOW, if I did the math correctly, you should have TEN, when I get back!! GOOD JOB!!!!
    John

8. BigDaddy300

Well with Luredaddy being gone, that narrows it down to only 2 guys that I have to pick between to follow around WB. Steve or vc1111:D

9. LOL Thanks guys. How great is it to have a quality muskie lake 15 minutes from home.

10. Man you are getting hooked!!!!!!!! You and luredaddy are hard to pace!! LOL Man they are beautiful fish!!!! They have that green gold color and those redish fins!!!!!!! Just amazing I love the metal looking head also!

15 minutes from home!!!!!!!1 Not fair!

11. Sure is getting into some nice fish!!!!!!!!!! Looks like those ancor days are paying off!:B

12. Catman1, I've been getting them on large cranks.

13. Are you guys trolling for these or are you casting in weedbeds and such? I wish I had a boat right now, so I could get into some of those muskie spots on west branch. Kindof hard to pick up skis from the shorline!

14. Parmaangler, got it trolling and yes you pretty much need a boat to fish for muskie. Catching one from shore can be done but the odds get long.

15. Parmaangler,

I have an open seat if you want to get after them some time. I have a nice 16 foot tiller set up for trolling. I like WB a lot, but I haven't caught much there. Big lake and I don't ever know where to start. Would still like to get back, though. Being in Parma puts me in your back yard, so we can even save gas on the trip down. Let me know.

Bobby

16. Hey bobby, pm sent. And I see your birthday is the 25th of august...same as me! LOL What are the chances!