close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Wb 7-31-04

Discussion in 'Northeast Ohio Fishing Reports' started by johnboy111711, Jul 31, 2004.

1. johnboy111711

johnboy111711 SOLID MEAT

Flash and i went out, and for a change, the trip went w/o any hitches, besides the rain. we got quite a few eyes and two nice channels, with the biggest being about 25in. we also picked up over 50 crappie, gills, and perch.almost all the fish came one minnows fished 1-2ft off the bottom. the depths ranged from 14ft-24ft.

2. Flipp

Flipp Bass Chaser

Ben caught them all right. LOL

3. Good deal, JB (and Ben). I was out there this afternoon/evening. Caught a few, but nothing to write home about. I just got my boat back from the shop yesterday so I more so wanted to take it out and run it. Like you everything I caught came on minnows. Messed around in the bay on the North side of the dam, Jay, Silver Creek and back behind the marina. Lightning started about 9:30 or 10PM and chased me off the lake about 30 minutes before the rain moved in again. Might go back out to either WB or Uncle Milty tomorow evening depending on what time I can get out of my family reunion.

Barry

4. johnboy111711

johnboy111711 SOLID MEAT

corey...I caught the biggest and most, ben was just the guide. :D and a might good one at that!
    Barry.. we were just talkin about you out there. Just wonderin where you been and if the fish have been hitting round your way.

5. Flipp

Flipp Bass Chaser

U actually caught some. lol Good Job man.

6. johnboy111711

johnboy111711 SOLID MEAT

c'mon now! You know i am a beast! i wish i could get the pics up, but ben has a ghetto digital camera and i can't transfer the pics to my computer.

7. KSUFLASH

KSUFLASH respect our rivers please

Here are the photos from WB.

Day at West Branch

first 2 photos are from WB.

flash-----------------------------------out

8. KSUFLASH

Cats tasted good tonight. Walleye tasted even better. Might go back and try to get some more for the freezer.

flash---------------------------------out

9. ...you guys fished from shore?
    ...doing better then my cuz from his boat

10. KSUFLASH

we fished from a boat.

flash---------------------------------out

11. 'the trip went without incident" so pouring rain all day means w/o incident??? Also inone of the pics I saw a couple of pigs-which one was what???LOLOLO Wish I woulda gone out with you guys sounds like a alot of fun-but I am like the wicked witch of the west-I'm melting, I'm melting. :D

12. johnboy111711

johnboy111711 SOLID MEAT

Ben said you aren't getting your ain suit back either. It's locked up in storage already. He kept mumbling something about ransom. :D I think your weather station was wrong anyways. It barely sprinkled all day.

13. KSUFLASH

I told you the rain suit was in his boat.... :)

flash----------------------------out

14. johnboy111711

johnboy111711 SOLID MEAT

ben said it was gonna be used as a signaling device. either that or a distress flag, or maybe a sail incase in funs out of gas. :D