Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,809 Posts
Sounds like you had a great day, ffffish.

I wasn't able to get out yesterday or today.

Lot of pleasure boaters out there?

·
Muskie 1 Trolling Thunder
510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Lot of pleasure boaters out there?
No there were not many pleasure boaters on the lake at all but the place was packed with CRAZY ones

At one point we were on the east side of the bridge trolling less then 20 feet from shore rounding the pint across from the ramp a guy in a 25 to 28 foot speed boat went between us and the shore at over 30mph pulling 2 kids less then 10 years old the tubes only missed my rod tips by less than a foot. :mad:

·
Powderfinger
7,789 Posts
At one point we were on the east side of the bridge trolling less then 20 feet from shore rounding the pint across from the ramp a guy in a 25 to 28 foot speed boat went between us and the shore at over 30mph pulling 2 kids less then 10 years old the tubes only missed my rod tips by less than a foot. :mad:
I just shake my head when I read these reports. One of these days one of those kids are going to be impaled on a very large treble hook and your 80lb PP will rip it right out of their flesh as "dad" flys by at 20 knots.(sorry 30 mph)

·
Whaler
3,206 Posts
There are a lot of lunatics out there and it will probably get worse. The State is broke so there probably will very rarely be a patrol boat out there of any kind so the Lunies will run wild. They have no common sense and no consideration for anyone else !

·
BORN TOO LATE
448 Posts
i got more nuts..2 guys skiin up the river at milton today..up an down. told em no wake, then they were skiing all around south of pointview..nuts. then he pulled up to me and said.'hey, heard theres a no wake zone back there" ya know after i told him so..lol.. i said yeah and gave him the thumbs down sign again and laughed at him as he laughed at me.. that dude was insane , he had about a 10 ft. bar extending off the boat and his buddy was hanging high and skiing from it..all over the south of pointview..fffin hillbilles..

1 - 7 of 7 Posts