Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
732 Posts
Looking at iWindsurf outta lorain Thursday and friday has sustained winds of around 15 which is gonna make it bumpy out of the ne friday and saturday look like the better days

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

·
mooboy
92 Posts
Went out of Conneaut today waited till 10, still had 3 and 4 occasionally a 5 went from 38 to 50 hardly any fish marks, went east picked up an 20 and lost big one at boat, only 8 trailers in parking lot, hard to do by myself did not see any boats around but a couple came in from further out using erie dearie and erie dearie weapon

·
Bass are for guys who can't catch Walleye
1,198 Posts
It would depend on what boat you have and where you are going out of and how far you are going. I wouldn't think twice about it in my Skeeter. Be safe.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Anyone have a wind report for geneva. I read forecast but is it accurate. Looks like a window till about 2 this afternoon.

·
Registered
586 Posts
North east winds forcasted up to 15 kts for the next 3 days will result in a prtty good sized swell. Not saying it'll be un-fishable but your gonna have a rough ride out to the 00's in anything short of a 28 footer or so. Thought about going up this weekend but 3.5 hour drive ain't gonna happen. I'm probably wrong

·
Registered
517 Posts
I called Snug Harbor and the report was very iffy for today at Conneaut. He said NE wind up to 10 mph waves 1 to 3 possible 2 to 4 and or higher. I felt it was iffy report and will fish local lake tomorrow. Wed report was also very iffy and it was not a good day according to a report that was on here yesterday.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts