close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Waterfowl Hunts

Discussion in 'The Lodge' started by Mad-Eye Moody, Sep 2, 2008.

1. Waterfowl controlled hunts are posted. I still have the Ladies Ravenna Arsenal for grabs....

2. freyedknot

freyedknot useless poster

i got a magee 11/12

3. Its been a good year for you. Did you find a Plumbrook partner?

4. Do you still have the Ravenna Women's Hunt left? If so, how much do you want? My daughter really wants to go and she did not get drawn this year for any hunts. She hunted Mosquito last year but did not get anything.

5. I gave it away to someone else who asked a while back.

6. Thanks for the reply. I have been out of town working for the past 2 1/2 weeks. Please let me know if you hear of any other hunts.

I just had a game warden come to my house and ask me about wanting to buy a controlled hunt permit. Apparently you are not permitted to even trade them. He gave me a section of law 1501:31-15-06. I went and searched for it on the internet and it says you cannot buy, sell, trade, or barter any controlled hunting, fishing, or trapping permit issued by the Division of Willdife. Here is the website where the law is: http://codes.ohio.gov/oac/1501%3A31-15-06

Beware!! He only gave me a warning and advised me not to do that anymore. Has anyone else received a visit from a game warden?