close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

watcha getting the little woman for Christmas?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by boatnut, Dec 10, 2007.

1. I'm getting mine a certificate good for complete car detailing. hey..it's what she wanted!

I was gonna get her some of them "edible undies" but last time I did...well..i found some in "biscuits n gravy" flavor and I ate them all on the drive home! :) (larry the cable guy mod)

2. Hook N Book

Hook N Book The Original Hot Rod Staff Member

LMAO...! That's good stuff, Mike. :D

Since it just about kills her every morning when I start my truck with the remote...I was thinking about getting her one. The only thing is they're talking all sorts of additional relays since she has one of those fancy dancy keys with a chip for her ride. I wanted to have it rigged so the heated seats could be activated remotely when she gets in. Now, you gave me a better idea with the edible undies along with the heated seat...! :eek: :D

3. Bowling ball. No actually i got her some emerald earrings and some silicone bakeware. Id love to get a house for christmas but i dont think its gona happen

4. reelmanly

reelmanly Set The HOOK!!!!!!!!

She's gettin a couple Shimano BC"S a couple Falcon sticks, a load of plastics and a huge bag of terminal tackle. A renewal on boat ins. policy, certificates for Ky, Tenn, Ala, SC, fishing licenses...blank of course, a Shell gas card, the good news I got a lot of free time next year, and a key to give the Mailman, know what I mean, oh and a glossy 8 by 12 of me holdin a 9 lber and a partriedge in a pear tree!!

5. I'm going with a vanity. She has a mirror set up on the back of the bedroom door and it is a pain in the rear in the mornings when I want to go in and out of the room. A vanity where she can sit and do her make-up should do the job.

6. i couldn't hardly see out my windshield ....so i went ahead and bought two wiper blades. i think she like it.

7. Haven't decided... I'll wait til the last minute (again) and see what I can find.

She put a list on the fridge, but I'd rather go on a quest for something that "hits" me...

8. Mine got a brand new set of downhill ski's.

We were going to go out next weekend, but I am not too sure mother nature is going to cooperate.

9. I'm completely stumped as what to get her this year............

She hit me with the line the other day "You'll probably wait till the last minute, then ask me what I want and get that! If I wanted you to do that, I'll just go buy it myself. After 5 years together, you STILL don't know me!"

Arrrggghhhh!

Any suggestions????

10. Better not wait too long Carl, or the only thing getting hit may be you! lol

11. Hetfieldinn

Hetfieldinn Staff Member

She's getting me a Depth Raider. That's all that matters.

12. fishingful

fishingful Time to fish!

an apron and some dish soap

13. Fishin' Coach

Fishin' Coach Wall I ETR

I just baught my wife's gifts from Cabela's Last night

1. A"buddie" tree stand $265
    2. An ultralight cilmber $365
    and
    3. A small heater for her deer blind

I guess you have to know my wife...
    Last year I got her a thompson Contender muzzel loader
    year before that a new bow

Since she's already got two deer, and I have zero, she says I can borrow her thompson this season :eek:

14. K gonefishin

K gonefishin Eye Slayer

Very nice dude. I need one of them!

My woman and family is getting me Ranger and Mercury Stuff boat related stuff and clothes and some other crap, if it's not fishing related I could care less about it. :D I do dig movies though and cd's to listen to while going fishing and fishing. :p

15. Hetfieldinn

Hetfieldinn Staff Member

I was gonna buy her a watch, but there's a clock on the stove.

16. Fishers of Men

Fishers of Men Senior Member

I want to get mine a new pair of optimax, that I can use sometimes. She's not "buying" it.

17. Bought mine a Pontiac G6 GT Limited Edition. I've had it for about 3 weeks now, she's still clueless. She's been wanting one for 3 years now.

18. After watching my family last Christmas you better find out what on that list she really wants and get that. My mom asked for 2 things last year. A new watch and a radio for under the cabinets for the kitchen. What did she get you ask? Niether of those. Boy did my step dad hear about that ALL day. She still brings it up now and then. :D

I think my little lady is getting a gift card for some clothes. She got a car in July so she's lucky she's getting anything. :D

19. fisherman5567

fisherman5567 Fishin Everyday

I got mine a digi camera, which is now in my tackle box, so im not sure what she is going to get.

20. You can never go wrong with gift cards to that "day" spa garbage:rolleyes: . My wife loves those pedicures and manicures and a hair cut from some where besides a "Great Clips".