watch this on youtube

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by joe01, Jul 15, 2008.

1. joe01

joe01 Functional Fisherman

We posted this yesterday on youtube, this was out in front of my office yesterday, never know what you will see in cleveland

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2015
  2. creekcrawler

creekcrawler Konfused Kayaker

After having a steel business in Cleveland for 23 years, nothing I see in Cleveland will ever surprise me.....

:p :p :p

3. He is obviously training for the "World's Strongest Man" competition. Looks like he might be a favorite this year! ;)

4. I couldn't get a good look at the hair line but that kind of looks like Misfit. :D I think he's been pulling my leg with all the BS about not being able to walk to get the truck. Tricky old man. :D

Interesting little video.

5. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon Hangin' With My Gnomies

Oh man, that was good. I cant wait for hias reply! :)

6. misfit

misfit MOD SQUAD

haha................and you fell for it all that time:p :D

sucker:D

7. Son of a..... :D I should have known. I almost had the last laugh too with almost putting your trailor on the dock. :p :D That would have been fun explaining why a new trailor was needed ASAP.

8. streamstalker

streamstalker deleted

Jeez...I hope this guy isn't able to find out who is poking fun at him on the Internet. I don't think I'd want him angry with me. What do you figure that stone weighs? MONGO ANGRY!

Maybe this is just strength training for the Browns, but I didn't think their camp opened for another week or so...They certainly have some poor facilities. No wonder they are always so bad.

Go Steelers!