close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Watch Ffor Thieves At Alum Boat Ramp Howard Road Ramp

Discussion in 'Central Ohio Fishing Reports' started by meisterdog, May 28, 2007.

1. meisterdog

meisterdog mr. saturday night

******* TRIED TO STEAL MY NEW TRAILER TIRES AT HOWARD ROAD RAMP PARKING AREA!!!! ******JERKS!!!! HEADS UP FOR EVERONE THIEVES R OUT IN FULL FORCE ONLY HAD ONE LUG NUT HOLDING IT ON WHEN I SAW IT. WENT ALL THE WAY ON 71 WITH ONE LUG NUT FROM LAST FISHING TRIP VERY LUCKY NO ACCIDENT HAPPENED. I WOULD LIKE 10 MINUTES ALONE WITH THE PUNKS, A LIFE IS IN AN ACCIDENT IS NOT WORTH A 30 DOLLAR TRAILER TIRE WHAT PUNKS. I HOPE SOMEONE GETS THEM GOOD ONE DAY.:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: !@ !@ !

2. littleking

littleking Crossing Lines LIKE A PRO

pretty darn sad.... time for locking lugs i take it?

3. or better yet, knocking thugs. Disgusting!

4. Fish It Man

Fish It Man Bass Fishing Guru

I got ripped there before, but they stole the whole trailer. Sawed the lock somehow, never did get it back. Now when I go there I'm always wondering if everything will be intact when I get back. :(

5. Pigsticker

Pigsticker State record bass or bust

I got ripped off at Delaware alot. One time it led to my boat sinking.:(

6. Wow this is ridicilous. I am seeing way to many of these theft posts...if enough people file complaints can't they enforce these areas better?

7. This is a real shame, there was just a thread a couple weeks ago about a guy getting his stuff stolen at Alum, now I know why my buddy is constantly watching his van why we are there, hopefully the Sheriffs office gets involved and post some deputys plainclothes in the parking lots, shame our tax payer money has to be spent that way:mad: but if thats what it takes.

8. What a shame you have to worry about you rig at the parking lot while fishing. Are these crimes happening in broad daylite. We've had problems in NW duck hunting. One Sat. morning everybodys' vehicle was broken into. But it is usually dark when we lauch or come in.

2 years ago a crack head broke into mine while I was duckhunting. Thank God they had him in custody by the time I got back in. This guy car jacked a cabbie, went on a stealing spree, and a friend of mine I use to work with is now a police officer and was the arresting officer. He had my garage door opener, veh. registration, all I had in my truck was a nice hunting knife. Scary knowing a clown like that knows where u live. I now don't keep anything with my address on it in the truck. Keep it all in my wallet.

9. They tried to steal my trailor at Baldridge Road on Friday... They had cut one side of my trailor lock but did not get to the other side... With mthe price of gas we are going to see this more and more. As sportsman we need to watch out for each other more than ever now. I know I work very hard for what I have and I do not want any punks messing with it. First time it has happen to me at Hoover... I heard that Howard Road ramp get hit alot my question is where is the rangers when this is going on...

10. This old world just keeps getting dumber every day. I'd like to see someone stealing someones boating equipment. Always remember guys, that you can't bring a knife or a baseball bat to a gun fight. Looks like we need to start carrying them again like the old west. Are we going in reverse or what. What a shame. We need to watch out for each other! I'll be looking for them!

11. Mean poeple suck!!! This same thing along with vehicle break-ins happened last year at Nimisila Res. the parks and Summit Co. sherriff put on a sting and finally caught the guys doing it. It might came down to your and others reporting it to the law.

12. meisterdog

meisterdog mr. saturday night

CAll the DELAWARE COUNTY SHERIFF'S OFFICE TO MAKE A COMPLAINT TO GET MORE PATROLS THERE. I DID AND SO SHOULD OTHERS. HERE IS THE NUMBER 740-833-2810 HOPE THIS NEVER HAPPENS AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

13. They don't even have to patrol--just install some video equipment focused on the parkng lots and attached to the internet. We could take turns watching for these lowlifes!

14. (740) 548-4631....Alum Creek State Park Office
    (740) 272-1459....Alum Creek State Park Dispatch

I'll be sure to keep a sharper eye on things the next time I'm at the ramps. Sometimes we all get a little too preoccupied with getting in & out of the water to take notice of suspicious behavior. Pay attention to vehicles that are blocking the view of other parked vehicles & trailers. One of my pet peeves is seeing so many folks pull their boats out of the water and then stop to tie down behind the first row of parked trailers they see. LOOK FOR AN OPEN PARKING SPACE FIRST!!! :mad:

15. justflippin

justflippin PB LM 10 lbs 3 oz.

Were you there on Monday morning? I put in at 6 am on Monday, I was about the second boat in the lot.