close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Was in the Hospital a good part of today.

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Zfish, Jul 19, 2005.

1. Zfish

Zfish More Horsepower Raider!!

Well I've been feeling worse and worse the last couple weeks until last night I didnt sleep the whole night from pain and I went to the urgent care this am. After doing some testing there they sent me to an ER room and had a cat scan and a crap load of other test. I was assuming I was passing a kidney stone and just needed something from pain.

Turns out they arent sure whats wrong with me yet after 6 hours in the hospital and numerous tests today. The only thing I have found out is there is some type of extra fatty enzyme around my liver ?? They dont know if that can cause pain or not as they said it was "Non Specific" ? Doing more test tomorrow. Been worn out the last few weeks and extreme pain in my stomache and chest. Oh well all I care about is they tell me what the heck is wrong so I can deal with it.

Now they want to run a tube through my mouth into my stomache to check somemore things. Soon as I get this figured out I can be back on the water and feeling a lot better. :(

2. johnboy111711

johnboy111711 SOLID MEAT

good luck man, you have my prayers and best wishes.

3. Wow. Get better, man. Hospitals are helpful, but boy are they painful.
    Best wishes.

4. Flipp

Flipp Bass Chaser

Good Luck man you'll be on the water in no time.

5. toad

toad geriatrics supporter

I'll just leave that alone but I'm sure I could give them a few hints...... :rolleyes: :D :D
    Hope you get feeling better real soon.

6. Good luck on getting better quickly. :)

7. Best of luck to you with the tests. I hope they find it to be something simple like an infection or something.

8. BigChessie

BigChessie BIG PIMPIN' "GIGELO"

Hope you feel better soon and get out on the water!

9. Tee

Tee Team OGF

Hope your feeling better Mike. Good Luck with the tests buddy.

10. DaleM

DaleM Original OGF Staff Member

Hey, what the heck are you doing now? Can't leave you alone for a few weeks. Get it taken care of Mike.

11. mrfishohio

mrfishohio Recovering Fishaholic

Best of luck for a speedy solution.

12. Been There Done That...hope Ya Get Better Soon.....

13. crappielooker

crappielooker The Corn Chucker

sheeeesh dooood.. stay the hell away from da hospitals maaan..
    get well quick..

14. Zfish

Thanks for the kind words. Here is what I found out from the Doc today. They are setting me up for an EDG scan which is where they shove a tube down me and check out my stomache. They are also doing a Hida Scan on Monday in conjuntion which they make me drink stuff and watch to see how it does.

They are leaning towards a gull bladder problem at the moment becaus I guess they did see some stones or something somewhere?? Best case scenario if that is the culprit is Im on some meds for a few weeks. Worst case is I have to have surgery to have it removed.

15. catking

catking Banned

Hey ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZfish !! It's probably from eating all them 'eyes.... told ya to eat the cats ....... ;) ... Seriously , I hope things turn out good for you buddy..... Take Care Mike.... ;) ... CATKING

16. Either of those cases sound acceptable if it were me. I am glad to hear that it was not (hopefully) anything more serious.

17. LakeRaider

LakeRaider EEEEEK!

The crap load test came out positive! ;) I just spoke to him. He,s feeling better! :) Hang in there little buddy! Raider

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2015
  18. Zfish

Lol Crap load test huh.. I guess I was positive from that from all your stories. Its getting deeper in here by the moment LOL. Looking forward to the rumble though :) Im driving the viper though *Hicup* Dont worry Im drugged up I wont feel a thing if we crash. :D

19. Be glad to take you out on Erie and let you chum a little if that will help. :rolleyes: :D Get well quick. :)