Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know if you have to pre register for this event or do they take day of event entrys?Just found out about it and thinking of fishing it if i still can.Thanks

·
Registered
2,638 Posts
I know my results lol ....... one keeper for the day. Didn't bother weighing it, just let it go outside the marina. A tough day for me. Some people (dang Lunker) caught them pretty good though. lol Good job out there today Donnie. I'm gonna just follow you around in two weeks. LOL

·
Registered
707 Posts
I know my results lol ....... one keeper for the day. Didn't bother weighing it, just let it go outside the marina. A tough day for me. Some people (dang Lunker) caught them pretty good though. lol Good job out there today Donnie. I'm gonna just follow you around in two weeks. LOL
Thanks but I had a rough day out there. I caught a good number of fish but nothing big enough to even crack the top 10. You can follow me all you want.....if you want 5-9# bags every time out. I've never even had a double digit bag...ever. When we've won its always around 9. Lol.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Ohub Campfire mobile app

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.