close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

warmer weather this weekend

Discussion in 'Southwest Ohio Fishing Reports' started by traphunter, Feb 3, 2005.

1. traphunter

traphunter Guest

There calling for 50s this weekend. Anyone going to take advantage of this and go fishing? I will probably be at paint creek early saturday morning.

2. monsterKAT11

monsterKAT11 Team Fatty

i'll be in PA but i think we're going to be doing some fishing for muskie and possibly some cat.

3. Floater

Floater Floatin' on by

I'll probably get away from studying a little this weekend do some fishing. I imagine I'll hit CC spillway or one of Miami rivers, but haven't ruled out driving somewhere a little further away.

4. I will be in the Mad or the Little Miami. I have never fished for smallmouth in the middle of winter but I may try. Drove over the rivers yesterday and they looked nice. Mad will be a little crowded, probably. If any of you want to go let me know. Saturday or Sunday.

5. I'm headed to Paint Creek in the morning, should be there around 7ish. I checked out CC spillway yesterday and it was coming out the dam at full tilt.

6. traphunter

traphunter Guest

Went to paint from around daylight to noon and caught one small whitebass and one small saugeye. Only saw one other fish caught there this morning besides my two. Also tried rocky fork spillway with no takers.

7. A couple of buddies and I fished from 7 a.m. till noon. My one buddy caught one 14" eye on his second cast of the morning. That's all we could manage between the three of us. Still a nice morning to get out.

8. basscatcher89

basscatcher89 basscatcher89

I went there saturday and caught at least oh about no fish