close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Ward ends hold-out

Discussion in 'Sports Talk' started by Rooster, Aug 15, 2005.

1. Procraftboats21

Procraftboats21 Original OGF Member

I was at the game last night when they annouced he was back, the place went crazy!! Its gonna be a great season, I smell super bowl!

2. davycrockett

davycrockett Fins Feathers Fur

Yeah, it was great to see him at the game. It just shows how much respect he has for his coach, his team and the BLACK & GOLD!!! Procraft you dog!! :D I would have loved to have been there. Maybe someday! ;) I was impressed with some of the rookies, esp. Nate Washington, a graduate of Tiffin U. The young man looks to have a great athletic ability and potential. It was also cool to see Shaun Suisham (Bowling Green) boot one thru the uprights. Some of these young guys may not make the cut but they sure played tough.

3. Whaler

Whaler Whaler

What are Steelers ?

4. davycrockett

davycrockett Fins Feathers Fur

If one would look it up in the dictionary, Steelers would be defined as something Cleveland could only dream of!! :D :D

5. Whaler

Whaler Whaler

Cleveland has the Creampuffs and Pittsburgh has the Chokers!

6. No, Cleveland has Steeler want-a-be's. All those folks out there that are wanting to see the Steelers destruct from within because of the Hines Ward holdout are going to have to wait for another point in time. It IS about the game afterall! It will be the Black & Gold hitting on all 8 come the season opener. Cleveland and Cinncy get ready for a butt kickin.