close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Wanter Small Mc Or Moped

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by Eriesteamer, Jan 25, 2008.

1. Eriesteamer

Eriesteamer BORN TO RIDE THE WAVES

0   0   0

I have no luck at getting another truck so was thinking get a small motor cycle or moped.any one got any running or not.

2. bountyhunter

bountyhunter

0   0   0

I have a 1984 honda aero 125 in my garage , RUNS PERFECT , it is a classic , street legal . lights windsheild turnsignals . belongs to a widow lady .her husband used it at there camper . $600. can deliver .I:M in louisville ohio about 50mile from youngstown . it does have some scratchs but is in great shape.

3. bountyhunter

bountyhunter

0   0   0

hey .look at the post I just put up there about a honda . then look at the post by boatnut .theres a pic of the scooter . the one I have it just like that one same color looks just like it ,

4. Eriesteamer

0   0   0

I was not looking for a scooter.But A small motor cycle.my brothers wife beats you all at a scooter.she bought one back then.it never left the yard.the dumping was to much for her.she sold it for 200 it only was filled with gas once had 52 miles on it.mint shape.
    Now back to me and what I wanted was street stuff.the streets are NOT SAFE for a scooter not even a M C.but what is safe any more.I needed go as fast as the cars are whizzing out there.I use to have about 20 MC s in my life starting with my first an Indian Chief and a Scout.Those was the days.no one ever got killed on MC but today geees. my brothers dead a drunk hit him on his new Harlley.I use to fix MC and I do have license for driving them.now thats clear. is any one got a small M C.last one I had got 80 miles to gallon.cheap transportation till you get killed on it.then you pay with your life. enough said

5. Mushijobah

Mushijobah Urban Angler

0   0   0

Weve got an old moped that runs, and is in pretty good condition in my garage. It is italian built...1978 year model? We would sell for $125. Like I said, runs great, I still take it out sometimes to screw around haha.

6. Eriesteamer

0   0   0

sold. want me send money now or when I pick it up.if you can wait till weather breaks I will hitch hike down and drive home.Pay you then.