close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Wanted

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by firetiger, May 22, 2005.

1. firetiger

firetiger

0   0   0

Looking for a small dog/puppy that is good for a 2yr old girl. Since the one i had got hit on the road and my daghter been upset. I would perferably like a black and white puppy if possible. Thanks for any help

2. sorry cant help with the dog. I will suggest a beagle. The perfict dog for kids. Kids can pull and tug on them and they just come back for more. Great kid dogs.

3. atrkyhntr

atrkyhntr Guest

0   0   0

I 2nd the beagle man... Try a pound in your area...

4. 2talltim

2talltim Bubby wanna be

0   0   0

DO NOT GET A JACK RUS.....NO, NO, NO.....they are too hyper, hard to train,big pain in the $%@& ...from a personal exsperiece...we have a pomeranian he is good with my kids...check the local shelters always a good idea

5. atrkyhntr

atrkyhntr Guest

0   0   0

Awesome dogs.. My Aunt had one that was very smart and great with the kids...

6. 2talltim

2talltim Bubby wanna be

0   0   0

heres a pic. of the little terd.

Attached Files:

7. mrfishohio

mrfishohio Recovering Fishaholic

0   0   0

That dog looks like it has good hair for tying flies & jigs....JOKING !!! ;)
    But if it was mine, I might try a little off the tail.......... :confused:

8. flathunter

flathunter Mellons mentor

0   0   0

Thats a nice looking dog, I have two and they are my babies!

9. EMRDUCKS

EMRDUCKS "SUPPERS READY" ON 68

0   0   0

If You Live Around Cleveland. At The Cleveland Metroparks Zoo On Sat. Jum 4th They Are Having Meet Your Best Friend At The Zoo Day. The Dog Shelters Will Be There With A Ton Of Dogs. You Can Check Out And Adopt.good Luck. Hate To Hear Of Your Daghter Being Upset.

10. atrkyhntr

atrkyhntr Guest

0   0   0

I am a zoo member and did not know that... THANKS!!

11. 2talltim

2talltim Bubby wanna be

0   0   0

he goin in for a trim thursday maybe i should tell them to save me some :rolleyes: dont tell the wife he is really her dog ;) ....LOL :p......here is my big baby

Attached Files:

12. atrkyhntr

atrkyhntr Guest

0   0   0

Great looking for sure... Both eyes are blue?

13. 2talltim

2talltim Bubby wanna be

0   0   0

yep both are blue.....she is great with the kids too but the breed is known to be agresive.....i guess i got lucky because she is just like a big teddybear wouldnt hurt a fly