close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Wanted

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by eyefish, Feb 6, 2009.

1. eyefish

eyefish

0   0   0

I have been working on and off with Kids groups over the years and showing them the sport of fishing. It seems every year I never have enough fishing rods to go around SO I'm looking for the closed faced spinning reels like Zebcos or Shakespheres they can be used and abused and in any condition I will either use for parts or repair if possible. Rods can be missing guides I will replace. Also with in reason I will come and pick them up on weekends only. thanks Chuck, 419-625-9160.

2. Eyestalker

Eyestalker

0   0   0

Chuck, Give me a call. I will donate 4 new R&R combo's. I also have a pile of stuff at home I will donate.
    Thanks, Woody @ Cranberry

3. eyefish

eyefish

0   0   0

Thanks Woody I'll be gettting in touch. Thanks Again!!!

4. RichsFishin

RichsFishin

0   0   0

I work at a trash recyclying center and find rods and reels often so I will start a collection for you. I have I think 3 or 4 now.................Rich

5. Atwood

Atwood

0   0   0

You may want to go to fishohiocanoeclub.net and make that same request. I think your the guy they have been looking for.

6. LEJoe

LEJoe

0   0   0

These are complete rigs. Some with new fireline and red cajun line on them. They are ready to go. Some need minor repair, most just need cleaned up. Plus I have some other rods you may find useful. I live across the bay in Marblehead. Come on over!

LEJoe

7. bwhntr4168

bwhntr4168 always take a child

0   0   0

eye thank you for what you do!! we need more people like you!!! your a good man and we (fisherman) appreciate that!!

8. eyefish

eyefish

0   0   0

All of you whom responded I give you a big Thanks and I will be sending out pm's. Thanks Again, Chuck

9. quicktafix1

quicktafix1

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0

Check out Craigs list Mansfield fishing section. There is an ad for 50 fishing poles and a rack. Might be able to work a great deal.

10. kennedy327

kennedy327

0   0   0

I have a zebco 404 and a abu 170 that probably need work. If your interested send me a pm.